Sunday, October 26, 2008

D-Backs and Homecoming

I have a few things that I need to update so I thought that I would do a couple today and the rest later in the week and it wouldn't be so over whelming. I hate when I wait to long to do updates and then I to many to do at once. Well back at the end of August RME went to see the D-backs again. We always have a good time when we spent time as an office. I feel really lucky to have such a great job and great friends that I get to work with. To bad the D-back didn't make the playoffs. There is always next year. ( oh yeah I also got my braces off!!!!)


In Septmber my cousin Bo Mortensen came home from his mission and I was able to go the the airport and also make a trip to Snowflake to listen to him talk in church. Great job Bo! Welcome Home

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ewww! Do I really look like that?!?! Gotta love those RME baseball treks, good times, good company!

Gina and Chris+ 4 said...

I love your hair in these pics, and I could see your mom too, How is she doing and your dad?