Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Me, Jenny and Christy
Who could say no to such a cute little face. The girls at my work (and there husbands) helped me name her and we came up with Macie Mae. It has been a great change for me. Even my boss who I could tell was not to keen on the idea now tells me it was the best decision I made. Thanks Leyla for helping me pick her out and a big thanks to Heather and Mom Mac for finally talking me into it.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Me, Rhonda, Dr. Frost, some guy, Ash and T
Ash, T and I
In June the girls at my work organized a recipe night. It was a lot of fun. We are brought something to share and 10 recipes to exchange which ment we all went home with 120 new recipes. It was a great way to get new ideas for things to cook which I think is by far harder then actually cooking.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I decided that I was ready for a change with my hair. It took me a while but I finally got sick of all of the hair on the bathroom floor and there is no one to blame but myself. So I went to see Savannah and she did a great job. Not to short so I would be tramatized but short enough to have a change. This also isn't the best picture but...
And last but not least I have to welcome Stella Page to the world (name could be subject to change) Congrats Kiley and Mike she is an angel.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
1. I love numbers.
2. I never go to work with my shoes tied. I'm not sure what this is all about but I do it.
3. I talk to myself. Mostly I do this in front of others so then its not weird right?!
4. I love my job. Most days I can't wait to get to work to see all of my friends and hear about there night and/or weekend.
5. I love to travel. I haven't done much lately but it is my passion.
6. I can't spell at all. I blame this completely on spell check because I always got 100% on my spelling tests in school.
7. I love sports. I don't really even have a favorite anymore except I hate tennis. GO CATS, CARDS, B-BACKS, SUNS, etc. I can't wait for March Madness and Pitcher and Catcher report today for spring training. LOVING LIFE!!
8. I call my parents everyday on my way home from work. I get really annoyed when people take up MY TIME with them.
9. I love to bake. I like to cook to but baking is the best and probably why I currently have a weight problem.
10. I hate to shop. Seriously I would like to do anything else. I especially don't like it when I have to find something specific.
11. I love TV. Enough said.
12. I don't like to be late and can't stand when others are late. It is just rude. Don't get me wrong things happen it is those people that you always find yourself waiting for that drive my crazy.
13. I love to laugh... and I can admit I love when people think I'm funny.
14. I get too passionate about things. In other words I get on my soap box to much sometimes. I am working on this.
15. I love to read. However it drives me crazy to not know the end of things so I end up reading until all hours of the night or until I pass out from exhaustion.
16. I can't stand it when people were jeans to wedding receptions. Come on people you can't put on a skirt or a pair of slacks. REALLY
17. I don't like picking out what to wear. Good thing I wear scrubs to work everyday the decision becomes easy.
18. I can be a picky eater. I think that I am alot better then I used to be. I find that I do better if I try things and then find out what it is.
19. I love the seasons of the year. Summer is my least favorite therefore I have decided to live in Mesa where there are only two seasons, HOT and not hot. Go figure.
20. I'm not very patient. I Lord is helping me with this one.
21. I really enjoy history. Especially when I travel.
22. I love candy. This was a huge problem in Europe.
23. I enjoy a hot bath at least once a week. I helps me relax.
24. I worry about everything. Seriously you name it I have or are currently worrying about it. This is why I need the hot bath.
25. I am not a morning person. I can stay up all night but I like to sleep in.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Christine, Heather and I watching the Cardinals game