Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Wedding, A haircut and a baby...

So I have been pretty busy the last few weeks. One of my great friends at my office got married. Congrats Ashley and Bryce!! This isn't the best picture but I was glad to be able to help them celebrate. They have both been so good at including me and my singleness in there activities. I wish them nothing but the best.


I decided that I was ready for a change with my hair. It took me a while but I finally got sick of all of the hair on the bathroom floor and there is no one to blame but myself. So I went to see Savannah and she did a great job. Not to short so I would be tramatized but short enough to have a change. This also isn't the best picture but...


And last but not least I have to welcome Stella Page to the world (name could be subject to change) Congrats Kiley and Mike she is an angel.


4 comments:

Heather K said...

Hey Tawna I love the haircut especially the bangs! Missed seeing you last time we were down in AZ! Glad you have a blog!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Tawna, Thanks so much for giving Ashley our address I got her announcment and of course she is beautiful! Congrats to her!!! Also LOVE the hair...I need something done with mine for sure, only so much a person can do though...it's a tough job making me beautiful I tell you! I was also wondering if you know where I might be able to get some of those cute aprons you make. I need 4 kids ones and 2 adult....not sure if there is a site you can recommend...I know you are busy but if you have extra time how much would you charge..I could find the material and send it as I have some specific ideas for colors and patterns..lol! Anyway just wondering!

Scott and Cheryse said...

Your office keeps you busy with weddings and babies!!

Becky said...

I like your hair, but I loved it long too...only becuase I KNOW how long it takes to grow it. I'm keeping mine short, but getting extensions so I can go either way :)

There are a ton of little girls being named Stella lately!