I was tagged by Tamara for 7 random thoughts about me. I haven’t been ignoring it I just personally think that I am boring and it took me a while to come up with all seven. So finally after what I am sure is much anticipation here is what I have come up with:
1. I am 100% addicted to TV. I have shows every night. I cannot miss an episode of anything that I am addicted too. I tried a while ago to not pick up any new shows thinking that eventually they would go off the air and then my addiction would be over. Let’s just say that didn’t work out so well. They say that admitting that you have a problem is the first step so maybe now I am on my way to recovery.
2. I LOVE TO TRAVEL!! I always have to have some sort of trip planned. It might not be very far but I usually have plans to be going somewhere. I love seeing new places and also visiting places with history. My big trip so far this year was to Puerto Valletta, Mexico. Some of my favorite places that I have visited are: London, Boston, Paris, Rome, Switzerland, Hawaii, Venice, and New York City. Next, I really want to go on a cruise and visit Washington D. C. My biggest dream come true would to be to go to Australia.
3. I HAVE to know how things end. It doesn’t matter if I am reading a book or watching a movie or TV or whatever has an ending. It drives me absolutely crazy to not know what will happen. I will stay up until all hours of the night when I start a new book.
4. I don’t like to shop. I don’t enjoy the mall at all. I don’t like to browse through stores. I don’t like to go shopping with other people if I don’t have a reason to be going. I especially hate going when I know that I can’t buy anything. Maybe this will change if I all of the sudden become rich but I truly doubt it.
5. I LOVE sports. I will pretty much watch any sport on TV. I have a “team” for almost everything. I become quite obsessed and usually can’t miss a game. I love watching sport center. In fact one of the main reasons that I have cable is for ESPN and FSNaz. I love the summer and winter Olympics. And yes I cry during all of the stories. The one sport that I really don’t like is tennis. I just don’t get at all. Maybe someone needs to explain it to me and then I can be obsessed with that too.
6. I always call my parent on the way home from work. This is really weird because I’m not really one to talk on the phone when I drive. I enjoy the radio or listening to my ipod but as soon as I pull out of my work parking lot I have to call my parents.
7. I love to bake desserts (and eat them). I am pretty sure that I get this from my mom. She is a great cook. I really like trying new recipes. My work is usually who benefits from this.
Well that was a lot harder then I thought it would be. Sorry I took so long Tamara!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
This past weekend my friend Holly and I went up to Snowflake, AZ for Pioneer Days. Some of you might not know what that is but basically it is another 4th of July but better. A lot of my extended family lives up north and so it is something that I do almost every year. The parade was really good and I got to help my little cousin Bracken get candy. I discovered that because I now have braces I can no longer eat most of the candy that is throw at the parade. Holly brought home a treasure from this trip. She carved a wooden giraffe which she now has at her desk at work. Anyways here are some pictures from our trip.
Friday, July 13, 2007
If you look closely you can see that these are two different shoes. Yes they are similar but they are different. Well one day I was at work and I reached down to grab my shoes. I stopped for a minute but then I realized that I had two different shoes on. I sat up and said this a little confused with myself "I have two different shoes on." One of my co-workers was pretty close to me and heard me say that and then the laughing started. I never knew that so many people would laugh so hard at me. I think the funniest thing about the story is that it was Wednesday and I know for sure that I had worn the same two mismatch shoes on Monday and Tuesday. Wow I really need some help in the morning!!!
Sunday, July 8, 2007
I love to go see movies. I am in no way a big movie buff, so please don't see anything based on what I think of it. I go mostly because it is something that I like to do. I do not by any means rate myself as a movie critic. Yesterday Kiki and I went to see the movie Transformers. As a kid my brother had these toys and I remember playing with them (did I just age myself). Going in to this movie that is pretty much all that I new about it. I really liked it which was a big shock. Maybe it was because I went in with NO expectations. I came out happy and with a new love of Josh Duhamel. The rest of you will have to let me know what you thought.
This year for 4th of July I went home to visit my parents. We went to the parade and to the firework show later that night. The parade was cute and of course they threw candy. Next year I need to find a kid to take with me so that I have and excuse to grab me some candy. The fireworks show was pretty good for a small town. Fourth of July always reminds me that I am truly grateful to live in such a great country. I am thankful for all of those that have given there lives and continue to do so at this time so that I can live in a free country.
Monday, July 2, 2007
For those of you that don't know I have been keeping busy with some sewing projects. I have actually forgotten how much I enjoyed it. The apron has been a huge hit. I have given some as gifts and have gotten some really nice feedback. The daisy pillow (no it is not a turtle) has been enjoy by my Sunday dinner group. It is really for kids but seems to be enjoyed by all. I was going to give it as a gift but my cousin Slick Willie has become rather attached. The bag is my latest project. I have a friend that made a something similar and she told me that she had decided that if she could make this then she could make anything. I'm not sure that I would go that far but it turned out a lot better then I thought is would.