Monday, July 2, 2007

Keeping Busy



For those of you that don't know I have been keeping busy with some sewing projects. I have actually forgotten how much I enjoyed it. The apron has been a huge hit. I have given some as gifts and have gotten some really nice feedback. The daisy pillow (no it is not a turtle) has been enjoy by my Sunday dinner group. It is really for kids but seems to be enjoyed by all. I was going to give it as a gift but my cousin Slick Willie has become rather attached. The bag is my latest project. I have a friend that made a something similar and she told me that she had decided that if she could make this then she could make anything. I'm not sure that I would go that far but it turned out a lot better then I thought is would.



6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Oh my gosh. The bag is freakin cute. I am such a wannabe. I'm convinced that practice makes perfect so I will keep trying.

Mauzy Fam said...

Tawna!! I'm so excited you have a blog now! I love blogging - Jordan teases me that I'm addicted. I love that I can keep up with what you are up to now. It's funny because just tonight Sanya was telling me that she recently chatted with you. Crazy huh? Hope your doing good! Love ya!
Tamra

Jen & Blake said...

Yeah my long lost friend! I love that you too took the leap into the blogging world! Trust me, after a couple of weeks, you will really get the hang of it:) And if you don't and you want a primary lesson on what I did, come over! I can't wait to keep in better touch! And crafty you, I love your fun designs, what awesome gifts!

Boston Paynes said...

Welcome to the blogging world !! Its good to see what you have been up to. Darling stuff !!

Jessica said...

tawna you are amazing- your stuff is so stinking cute!! it was so good to see you- now we can stay in touch via blog!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

I love the apron, how much would you charge me to have you make me one?