Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lets go to the movies


I love to go see movies. I am in no way a big movie buff, so please don't see anything based on what I think of it. I go mostly because it is something that I like to do. I do not by any means rate myself as a movie critic. Yesterday Kiki and I went to see the movie Transformers. As a kid my brother had these toys and I remember playing with them (did I just age myself). Going in to this movie that is pretty much all that I new about it. I really liked it which was a big shock. Maybe it was because I went in with NO expectations. I came out happy and with a new love of Josh Duhamel. The rest of you will have to let me know what you thought.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Tawna -
I saw Transformers yesterday also. I thought it was pretty good. Probably would have liked it more if I wasn't so tired. We went to a late showing and you know how I am with late movies - I tend to fall asleep. I managed to stay awake, but I was too tired to fully enjoy it. For the most part I thought it was pretty good.

The Holyoaks said...

Oh yeah, movies . . . I remember when I used to go to those.