Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pioneer Days


This past weekend my friend Holly and I went up to Snowflake, AZ for Pioneer Days. Some of you might not know what that is but basically it is another 4th of July but better. A lot of my extended family lives up north and so it is something that I do almost every year. The parade was really good and I got to help my little cousin Bracken get candy. I discovered that because I now have braces I can no longer eat most of the candy that is throw at the parade. Holly brought home a treasure from this trip. She carved a wooden giraffe which she now has at her desk at work. Anyways here are some pictures from our trip.

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Looks like your trip was fun!! I recognize Holly. Is she from Sierra Vista? I think maybe my parents are friends with her parents?? Not sure, but she looks familiar! Does she work with you? Anyway, looks like a fun getaway from it all trip.

The Holyoaks said...

Looks like fun, you crazy girls.

Hannah + 4 said...

Tawna!!! Its Hannah. Wow i didn't realize this blog thing was so popular.. I'm finding alot of people have it.. Camie set mine up and your right its not easy in fact i have no idea really how to do anything. Looks like Holly and you had fun. My husband has family in Snowflake to.. well they recently moved to woodruff but any who. I miss you guys. Tell HOlly hi for me!!

Unknown said...

Hi Tawna, that's wild I was up there just a couple days later, but it was for my wife's grandfather's funeral. Not near as fun and exciting as your time in Snowflake. Boy do I know how to put a damper on a good blog. It's good to see you even if it is only by computer.