Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Puppy

Some of you may or may not know that I have been debating for about 2 years if I should get a dog. I have gone back and forth and as you know that when you throw things out there everyone has an opinion about what you should and shouldn't do. Which is good because I think that I was well prepared for my new adventure. Well when I went to Texas to visit Heather I would get so excited when we would get back to her house to see the dogs. I was always getting in trouble by Heather because I would get them all worked up. Well Mom Mac kept telling me that I should get a puppy. In fact when she called to say bye to me I miss her call because I was already on the plane. Here I was sitting waiting to deplane and I turned my phone on. I was a little depressed because I had had such a great trip and I love Heather family so much. I truly made my day when I got her message. The last thing she said was that I should get a puppy. I started looking in the paper and found the cutest Shih tuz puppies ever. So one day after work Leyla and I went to go take a look and here is what I found when I got there...
Who could say no to such a cute little face. The girls at my work (and there husbands) helped me name her and we came up with Macie Mae. It has been a great change for me. Even my boss who I could tell was not to keen on the idea now tells me it was the best decision I made. Thanks Leyla for helping me pick her out and a big thanks to Heather and Mom Mac for finally talking me into it.


1 comment:

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

She is a cutie! I like the name too...must be related to Heather's dogs....she has a middle name...lol!