Sunday, August 9, 2009

Update at last...

I haven't updated in a while and it seems the longer I put it off then the more things happen and then I never want to update. So as I remember things in the next few days I am going to post them so in other words they are going to me out of order.

In April I did the Pat Tillman run with member of my work. We had a great time and I did horrible but I really felt like I did something great!

Me, Rhonda, Dr. Frost, some guy, Ash and T


Ash, T and I


In June the girls at my work organized a recipe night. It was a lot of fun. We are brought something to share and 10 recipes to exchange which ment we all went home with 120 new recipes. It was a great way to get new ideas for things to cook which I think is by far harder then actually cooking.

1 comment:

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Hey Tawna glad to see you are blogging again! Could you send some of those recipes my way...although for me it's the actual cooking that took some work for me...lol!