Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Cabin

This year my moms side of the family got together are my cousin cabin in Alpine, AZ for Thanksgiving. I didn't realize how badly that I need to get aways for a few days. I had planned on coming home on Saturday morning but ended up staying until the latest possible moment on Sunday. I was so nice to relax and visit with my family. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. Wyatt and Garrett introduced me to the WII. We had a great time playing Mario Cart. Then late I was Bo gave me a guitar and I became a hero. My family loves playing games and so hours were spent in friendly competition. We did end up with a few inches of snow and a herd of elk came for a visit. Saturday we went to Show low and saw Twilight much to Cole's horror of being seen at a girly movie. I thought it was pretty good but the book is ALWAYS better then the movie. Thanks again to the Mortensens for letting me spend extra time away from work. It was just what I needed. Here are some pictures but just know that there are no beauty contests being won were we are at the cabin.

No comments: