Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank You!!!

I know that I have been lost to the world of blogging for the past month and although no excuse is a good excuse maybe I have one that will pass. As some of you may have heard I have had a lot going on lately. I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to all of my friends and family that have supported me through this hard time. My mom is doing very well and we know that it is one of Heavenly Father's miracles that she has healed up so well. As of Thursday she was down to 2 band aids and the plastic surgeon said that here ear is doing very well. I always knew that I had the very best friends and just know that the calls and cards have really helped me. It always seemed like they came at just the right time. Our Heavenly Father really does watch out for us and help us through other people. Thanks again!!!!

P.S. I will post some new pictures soon!!

5 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Tawna -
I heard all about your mom and I didn't know how much space you needed so I didn't contact you. I'm glad to hear that she and you are doing better. I was thinking of you and your family a lot in the last few weeks. It's always nice to know Heavenly Father loves us and is always watching out for us. So glad to know things are better. Can't wait to see some new pictures.

Karen said...

Hey Tawna, I don't know anything about your mom or what happened but Im so glad she's okay! Love ya, Karen

Jessica said...

tawna- i did just hear about your mom- i am glad she is doing better. keep your chin up- miss you!!

Jen & Blake said...

Hey Tawna, I have been waiting for an update on your blog and I'm sorry to hear that something happened. I hope that things continue to get better for you and your family:) I will keep you and your family in my prayers ! Let me know if I can do anything:) Love, Jen

Becky said...

Tawna--
Have you gotten either of the 2 emails I sent to you? I emailed you at the end of July, when I got back from my trip and never heard back...so, I emailed again in maybe early August and no word..so, I figured either you didn't want to talk to me OR you weren't getting my emails. I was sure I had the right address though, so I was glad to see your email this morning!! HOW ARE YOU!!?? And I was wondering, what happened to your mom?? You can email me..it's still the same! It's so GOOD to hear from you!!