Friday, September 14, 2007

BRACES :(

Some of might have noticed that I know have braces. It might seem a bit of a shock (it was for me too) and that it came out of nowhere. In fact, my parents didn't even know until I already had them on. There has always been a few things that I didn't like about me teeth and I was give a great opportunity to work with a amazing orthodontist and I decided to go for it!! I keep telling myself that it will be worth it but some days it is hard to convince myself. I have had them 14 weeks and I am counting down the weeks. I expect all of you to refrain from the jokes!! And if you hear me whining remind me I have no one to blame but myself.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's cool..I know lots of adults getting braces these days...some for the 2nd time in their life!! They'll be off before you know it.

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey - they look good. If you have the hook up, why not do it. You have beautiful teeth - now they'll just be more beautiful!