Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tagged by Katie

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Heather and Heidy, My dad
C- Cake or Pie: Cake!!!!
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Cell phone (unfortunately)
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears in the gold bag only
H- Hometown: ST. David, AZ (all of you get out the map, it is on there)
I- Indulgence(s): Chips and Salsa; fresh baked cookies
J- January or July: January, I HATE being hot
K- Kids: Hopefully
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My friends, family and sports!!!
M- Marriage Date: Keep your fingers crossed
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and clowns
Q- Quote(s): “what the devil??”
R- Reason To Smile: When good things happen for me and those I love
S- Season: Fall (where the leaves change and it get cold)
T- Tag Three: Becky, Tamara, Jen
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am very superstitious!!!!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Not vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: Taking things to personal (biting my fingernails was up there until I got braces)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ahhhh…Ultrasounds I guess
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

3 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

Oh Tawna, I loved the list! I sure miss you. We REALLY need to plan a girls night and just chill and catch up! Are you in? I hope that things are going great! Love ya:)

Becky said...

Thanks a lot!! J/K
cell phone???

And I just found out last night, on t.v. that gummy bears, along with marshmellows are made of pig skin...I'll never be the same AGAIN!

Martha said...

Hey Tawna!
I love your blog! It's been so nice seeing you lately and catching up. Can you and Beth and I still get together sometime? I'm ready and willing to get it worked out. Could you send me your email address again so we can keep in touch? Then I can send you my blog address as well. I've just started one and it's so nice. I found yours through Tamra. I love your sewing projects! You've always been so talented at that. Well, take care and talk to you soon!
Love,
~Martha