Thursday, June 26, 2008

Garrett and Adele


On June 14th I was able to go to Snowflake and celebrate my cousin Garrett's wedding. I was amazed to realize that he was old enough to get married not that he isn't mature enough but that enough time had passed for it to be possible. Time really does fly.




Garrett wanted a rice crispy treat wedding cake. My Aunt Wilda, cousin Penny and I all pitched in and I think that it turned out pretty good.


Garrett and Adele's new Puppy Reggie. Isn't he so cute!!



Cole did great in his little league game the day before the wedding. It was nice to take a break and take in some baseball!!

At the end of it all we were all a little worn out but very happy to be a part of Garrett and Adele's big day. I wish them all of the luck in the world.

1 comment:

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

WOW! I had no idea, how exciting! Congrats to Garrett!