Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two Years Ago

Two Years Ago......



I got to meet a very famous LADY!



Asked "Ben" for the time


Crossed the English Channel

Saw Notre Dame


Walked the Champs Elysees


Ate chocolate in Switzerland

Took in the view from the Alps



Looked for some Gladiators


Made wish in the Trevi Fountain


Crossed Canals in Venice

Walked in St. Marks SquareMade a purchase in Florence

Took a carriage ride in Austria


Climbed a Castle in Germany


And hid my eyes in Amsterdam



Sorry to go back in time but I just wanted remember one of my most amazing trips. I can't believe it have been two years.

10 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

You've changed so much with the longer hair and all. It looks like it was fun and you won't ever forget all the wonderful things you got to do.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Oh my gosh tawna!! Has it really been two years!! Me, Bethany, and my mom were all talking about our trip just the other day! I finally finished my photo album- it has taken me this long!! Why don't you plan another trip for us... how about next summer!!!...

Therena Taylor & Family said...

hey, do you still talk with Stuart? Sorry, just an afterthought

Kim said...

Wow, you got to go to so many places. What a fun trip! I REALLY like the length of your hair in these photos, it looks good on you.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Hey, my family is planning a trip, well cruise, next summer either to Japan/China, or the Mediterranean. It is my brother Stephen's choice because it's supposed to be his graduation trip, but we are all trying to save up money to go. Even Sarah and Blane. Sooooo, find a friend, save your money, and come with us!!!

Scott and Cheryse said...

I was just thinking about you the other day that you haven't been on a big trip in awhile. Your friend who just left a message about Japan/China sounds like fun!! You should go!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Tawna! You didn't have to go all the way to London to ask Ben for the time. You could have just asked me here in Phx:)

Jen & Blake said...

I am so jealous! It looks like an amazing time, great pictures and lasting memories:) Hope your doing great!

Karen said...

wow tawna! How fun, Im so glad you got to go to all those places. Especially with friends it makes it so memorable. Hope you are doing great. Talked to Hmac lately?

Unknown said...

TJ I miss you! it was fun seeing your pics. Hopefully your not having too much fun without me at work!