Friday, January 8, 2010

Side Job

So the first weekend in December I got hired to help Terri Flaherty and her girls with a wedding. I didn't know what to expect going in to it but new it would be fun and a chance to earn a bit of Christmas money. So she was in charge of all the food and decorations for a wedding reception. I new that I was dealing with talented people but after all was done was able to feel a bit of pride in all that we were able to do (me being a very small part of the process) I have never in my life seen such amazing flowers at a wedding. The food turned out amazing too. Here is a sample of what one of the centerpieces looked like. To see more click here.

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Wow I love her site! Beautiful! That would be my dream job if I could make money doing it! I will have to show Vanessa some of the ideas!