Sunday, June 13, 2010

The last few months

I don't know about you but I get behind on my blog and then there is no going back. You see once I don't blog an event then the next thing has happened and the next thing I know I months behind and it makes me crazy. So I have had lots going on and I and going to try to breeze through some highlight so I can be better about staying up to date.
The most significant thing that has happen in my life is that I was able to go back to the temple. It has blessed my life with a closer relationship with my Heavenly Father and the Savior as I have tried to visit often. A special thank you to those who helped me get back and were able to attend my first session back. I love you all very much.
I also received a calling in my ward to serve as an adviser in the Young Women's. I have felt strongly that this was truly a call from the Lord but feel inadequate as I have adjusted the last few weeks. I had a great time getting to know the girls at youth conference and look forward to going to girls camp next month.

I finally finish another cute little dress for my best buddy A. Here she is ready for church.
She is the sweetest thing ever and I love her and her family to pieces. For mothers day I was completely spoiled by the Halls, the Gonzalez and the Flahertys. Kiley, Mindi, Terri and I were able to get a little pampered with pedicures and then do some shopping. Thanks again for the gifts I love them so much.

My computer finally took its last breath and so I made a decision to get one of these..

Best choice I ever made!!

I was able to see some friends the Harris' from my mission who came to town for a couple of days. It was so good to see them.

I went to the Arizona Diamondbacks Opening Day again this year.
I know there are many other things happened that I am missing but hopefully now I can stay on track now by updating as things happen.

6 comments:

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

What an awesome post. It made me cry....you are awesome Tawna!

PS i love the dress!! :)

Becky said...

Tawna- good to see you're doing well!! I love Young Womens so much. I'm in the primary now, but I hope one day to go back to YW's! Take care.

Leyla and Cody said...

Tawna! Welcome back to the blogging world! I missed you! I am so happy for you and all the exciting news thats going on in your life. We need to get together soon! Ok so when are you going to make Margot a cute little dress? They are adorable!
Loves!

Kim said...

Looks like you and I had the same task for the weekend

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

yay!.... about the temple! yay!....about sewing! yay!.... about the mac computer! yay!... about opening day diamondbacks! yay!... about tawna! miss you! :)

Heather K said...

Tawna what a happy post! I am so happy for you! It was good to see you a few months ago! Keep in touch!