Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lake Powell

This year for 4th of July I had the chance to go to Lake Powell with the Flaherty's, Gonzalez's, Hall's and gang. I was just a great time. I think that other then my trip to Europe this has been one of my favorite vacations. Here are some of the over 2000 pictures that we took.

Our camp
Lone Rock
We worked hard and played harder
Everyone pitched in to help each other out. Even if you just needed a ride.


We spent the days wakeboarding, surfing, going for boat rides and having fun on the jet ski.

Michael

Brett

Michael and Carson


Tanner and Grady




Bob and Terri

Tanner and I
Cliff jumping was kinda crazy for me. At this point I now think I'm afraid of heights.

Here I'm thinking that I will quietly climb back down!

Tanner pretty much had to drag me off.

But I did it!


And I lived
There was lots to do on the beach.

Slip and Slide

Stella's favorite - climbing steps

There was volleyball, sand hill, soccer and fun in the sand!!

Donnie

Brett

Kiley and I

Grady and Bob (Grady your suppose to kick the soccer ball not grandpa)

Grandy and I both learned to wake board on the trip. We both attended The Brett and Tanner Flaherty Wakeboarding School. They were great teachers. Grady also had so great help from his Dad and Grandpa!! Grady was awesome!!

I have really learned to love my camera and feel like I can take a pretty good action shot now!
Kiley

Tanner
Thanks guys for taking me with you. It was such a great trip!!

7 comments:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

looks like an awesome trip! Fun!!!

Kiley said...

Are you kidding? Thanks for coming!! It wouldn't have been the same with out you! Love the post!!

Scott and Cheryse said...

Looks like a fun trip!! We were in Page for the 4th too.

Heather K said...

That looks like a BLAST! What great friends!

Flaherty Fam said...

Thanks for making this year so fun! You took some great pics and I can't wait to see the book.

Chris and Christy said...

So many great pictures...where do I begin?! Favorites have to be the sequence of you jumping off the cliff and living(thank goodness;)) and you and kiley running down the hill(hillarious)! Looked like the perfect vacation with a great family!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Sooo Fun! Hey I was going to invite you to the blog but I don't have your email address!