Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year

A few weeks ago I got a voicemail from one of my friends asking if I was Ok because I hadn't updated my blog in FOREVER. I actually check my blog almost everyday but never take the time to update my own. I can use the excuse that I am really boring and nothing really happens so me but really that is just an excuse. Actually I am kinda boring and I don't think that much happens to me but I have decided as one of my New Year Resolutions that I will try to update my blog one time a week. Now don't expect me to be perfect but I really would like to try. I know that I have already missed the first week but I had some minor but painful health problems over the holidays and I feel like that is a good excuse. Wish me luck and check back to see how good I do!

My most recent pictures date back to November. My office went on an office trip to San Diego. We had a great time.




5 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah! I was worried too - it's been forever. Glad your back to blogging and I can't wait to see more. Looks like a fun trip. I'm sure you know by now that Caroline Crumb is in my ward/neighborhood. That's cool to see her in your pics.

Katrina Wright said...

Tawna my love!!! i am so glad that you are allright! miss hanging out with you at work hope your doing well!

Kim said...

Alrighty then, I'm so glad to see you up and running again. I'm glad those pictures of the office are small enough that you can't see my unphotogenic face very well, Ah but what a great time we had!

Hannah + 4 said...

How fun, I loved the fun trips I miss all you girls, although I don't recognize some of them, Looks like you guys had a good time.

Becky said...

HOW fun and so unfair...we never any fun trips like that when I was there...tell Dr. H and F-- that I am a little sad! How are you??