Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SICK!!

I know that I am behind on my blog but I really haven't had a lot that I could blog about. I was really sick this past week with a cold/flu (not really sure) but I still tried to at least go to work for part of the day. I think that I then helped pass it on the others. Sorry Kim and Holly:( I also had to make a very tough decision about my future. I have decided that I don't like making choices where there is no really clear right or wrong answer. Sometimes we just have to make a choice and I think sometimes those are the hardest choices that we have to make. In this case I pretty much had already decided what I wanted to do but after fasting and prayer just to make sure I realized that it just wasn't right for me. I was really disappointed and it has been hard for me but I am trying to move forward, be happy about it and put my trust in the Lord. I know that I am being vague about this but most people that I have told seem to think that I am crazy and that has made it harder on me. I promise to Blog something more exciting soon and it will include pictures!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are not crazy Tawna...when you need help with something that is personal to you, that's exactly the way you should go about it! Even though I don't know what it is I support you :) Hope you are having fun and doing awesome :)
Karen

Becky said...

Hey-- tell me about your decision! I am DYING to know!!! I hate making decisions like those too, I am the absolute WORST decision maker. Good luck. And sorry you were so sick. Someone in our house was sick the ENTIRE month of January, it was horrible!!